7 THINGS ABOUT ME
- I dance traditional Indonesian dance.
- I love food, my favourite is sushi and noodles.
- I’m always learning, studying and improving my knowledge.
- I love animals: cats are fabulous but I’m much more of a dog person.
- Indonesia is my favourite country on Earth.
- You’ll be removing any spiders and insects from the gym, not me – I’ll be in the next county!
- I ran 1 Ultra Marathon, 14 Marathons and more Half Marathons.
February 2018 – Present
Personal trainer and class instructor at Nuffield Health and On1 Fitness. I’ve been working with clients for the past 3 years, instructing spin and other gym classes too. I joined On 1Fitness n 2021 after Lockdown. I qualified as a Pilates Instructor in 2019.
August 2014 – July 2018
As a qualified PT I decided to get some work experience in the Middle East, so I worked at King Abdullah University of Science (Jeddah) as a personal trainer and group instructor. In Riyadh I had a privilege working for The Saudi Royal Family and I was an active member of Riyadh Road Runners. I ran the Riyadh Marathon two times and several 5-10k races. In 2016 I had an opportunity to work with Aspire where I taught Tabata, LBT, Cycling, HIIT and Body Conditioning classes.
In London I worked as a teacher assistant and support for individuals on the autistic spectrum. I gained my level 2 fitness instructor qualification in 20013 followed by level 3 personal trainer qualification and I started to work as a PT at Pure Gym, Enfield. I also became a member of Lila Bhawa Indonesian Dance Group with whom I have performed Balinese Traditional dance under the instruction of artistic director Ni Made Pujawati.
I was awarded a Dharmasiswa Scholarship by the Indonesian government and spent a year studying traditional dance and Pencak Silat (Malay martial art) in West Java.
“Fitness should be fun and enjoyable. I believe that what you learn on the journey is as (if not more) important than the destination. I’ll show you “map” and suggest how to get to your goal, but it’s you who’ll be doing the work to get there!”