How to do it
- Standing in a shoulder-width stance, grab a pair of dumbbells with palms facing inward and let them hang at your sides.
- Raise your arms out to the sides until they’re at shoulder level. Pause, then lower the weights back to the starting position.
Bent-Over Reverse Cable Fly;
- Position two cables at the bottom of the cable pulley machine and attach a handle.
- Hinge forward, reach across your body, and grab the handle with a neutral grip. Repeat for the opposite arm.
- Allow the arms to hang straight down and keep a soft bend in the knees.
- Keep the elbows slightly bent and pull the handles laterally without squeezing the shoulder blades together excessively.
- Slowly lower the handle back to the starting position under control.
- Repeat for the desired number of repetitions.